UAE JOBS Required Accountant
- Undertake specific roles with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and treasury to understand how these functions operate.
- Input all supplier invoices ensuring all procurement policies have been adhered to, and the invoices meet the requirements for VAT purposes.
- Handle Finance emails and send a response in a timely manner
- Reconcile supplier statements and manage all supplier queries.
- Process all petty cash and cash advance requests
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts, quarterly forecasts, and year-end accounts.
- Prepare schedules and pass financial entries for month-end reports
- Prepares and sends monthly SOA to students
- Develop reports in SAP and maintain monthly, and weekly reports as assigned
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- ACCA, CA, and CPA qualification is preferred
- Experience working within a Finance environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Target and deadline driven
- SAP experience preferred
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.