UAE JOBS Required Cleaning Supervisor to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
- Coordinate and liaise with clients at work site.
- Facilitate effective communication and engagement at the workplace.
- Handle complaints and feedback from clients.
- Handle reassignment of tasks when needed.
- Identify training needs for all cleaning staff.
- Implement work plans.
- Interact and build relationship with customers.
- Monitor and follow-up on compliance of cleaning procedures, workplace safety and with tender specifications.
- Monitor cleaning material stock level and re-order materials when needed.
- Plan out work schedule for cleaners.
- Provide help and guidance to immediate reports.
- Solve operational problems and make decisions.
- Submit daily cleanliness report.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,000.00 – AED3,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Al Karama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- cleaner / supervising: 2 years (Preferred)