UAE JOBS Required Nanny/Babysitter (Live In) to Work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities
Nanny/Babysitter (Live In)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have completed high school (minimum)
- Must have at least 4 years of work experience as a nanny (from infant to toddler stage)
- Good communication skills:
- English – mandatory
- Mandarin (Chinese) – mandatory
- Must be presentable and have good grooming
- Must be able to join immediately
- Childcare – Supervising and monitoring the children’s activities, ensuring their safety at all times, and creating a nurturing and stimulating environment.
- Daily Routine – Managing the child’s schedules, including waking up, mealtimes, nap times, playtime, and bedtime routines. Ensure that the child’s needs are met promptly and that they are engaged in age-appropriate activities.
- Educational Development – Supporting the intellectual and educational development of the child. This can involve planning and implementing educational activities, helping with homework, encouraging reading, and engaging in creative play and learning experiences.
- Meal Preparation – Planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks for the child. This may involve considering any dietary restrictions or allergies and ensuring that the child has a balanced and healthy diet.
- Transportation – Depending on the family’s needs, may be responsible for transporting the child to and from school, extracurricular activities, playdates, or other appointments. Should ensure the safety of the children during transportation and follow any specific guidelines provided by the parents.
- Light Housekeeping – While the primary focus is on childcare, nanny may be expected to perform light housekeeping duties related to the child’s care. This can include tidying up after meals and playtime, doing the child’s laundry, and maintaining cleanliness and organization in the child’s areas.
- Communication – Effective communication with parents or guardians is essential for a nanny. She should provide regular updates on the child’s progress, discuss any concerns or issues, and maintain open and respectful communication regarding the child’s well-being.
- Safety and First Aid – Nanny should have a strong understanding of safety practices and childproofing measures. Being trained in CPR and first aid to handle any emergencies that may arise and ensure the safety of the child in her care is definitely an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Are you comfortable with the set-up of living in with the family employer?
- childcare: 4 years (Required)