UAE JOBS Required Trainee Accountant
About TMF Group
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
Job Purpose -Trainee Accountant
Support accountants and senior accountants, with tasks such as bookkeeping entries, checking entries for accuracy, making the necessary corrections where applicable, preparation of payment vouchers, preparation of payment instructions, presenting information to colleagues, assist in sales and purchases analysis, liaise with other departments, assist with the month end process, preparation of accounts and preparation of reports.
- Maintenance of cashbooks;
- Preparation of payment vouchers;
- Preparation of payment instructions;
- Assist in preparation of payroll, Social Security and PAYE;
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual accounts/reports and supporting schedules;
- Assist accountants and senior accountants in liaising with auditors;
- Assist in preparation of analysis reports;
- Preparation of VAT computation and returns;
- Preparation of WHT/TDS computation and returns;
- Assist in preparation of annual income tax computation and returns; and
- Assist in improving the accounting systems and control.
- Assist for delivering specified deliverable in accordance with deadlines;
- Ensure appropriate controls, policies and processes are adhered to;
- Assist to create and maintain relevant records;
- Assist with implementing changes to procedures, guidelines, etc;
- Escalate work issues to Accountant/Senior Accountant;
- Assist other team members;
- Collect appropriate data from clients and input into database as required;
- Support the implementation and updating of systems;
- Assist with the co-ordination of monthly and annual trackers;
- Perform any other reasonable assignment requested by Accountant and Senior Accountant
- Fresh graduates in the field of Accounting and Finance or partly qualified accountant (ACCA),
- Skills in use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office;
- Experience in QuickBooks, Zoho, SAP and other key accounting software will be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English, French will be an advantage.